Information on the processing of personal data (GDPR 679/2016)
Specific information on cookies:
- Only technical and session cookies are used.
- Cookies are also used for statistical purposes only (analytics). The service is provided by Google Inc: https: / /www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it (link to the website of the third party providing the service).
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ (link to the website of the third party providing the service). < / li>
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili -from-part-of-twitter (link to the site of the third party providing the service).
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 (link to the third party site which provides the service).
- Google+: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (link to the site of the third party providing the service).
- Skype: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-IT/privacystatement/ (link to the website of the third party providing the service). < / li>
- Profiling cookies are not used.
- It is possible to refuse consent to the processing of personal data carried out through the aforementioned "analytics" cookies in various ways (as indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data):
- < strong> Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not essential for browsing, therefore they can be refused default, through specific functions browser.
- Activate the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your browsing data. As said, however, not all websites are set up to respect this option (discretionary).
- Activate the "anonymous browsing" mode: span> using this function you can navigate without leaving a trace in the browser of the navigation data. The sites will not remember the user, the pages visited will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not however guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it only serves to not keep browsing data in the browser, while instead browsing data will continue to be available to website operators and connectivity providers.
- Delete cookies directly: there are specific functions to do it in all browsers. Each time you connect to the Internet, new cookies are downloaded, so the deletion should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for periodic deletion of cookies.
- A useful tool for checking which cookies are installed on your computer (and blocking them, revoking the consent given ) can be found at the following address: http : //www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte .
Information on personal data processed in relation to the site www.lacannoleriasiciliana .it:
Users are informed
The data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and of the confidentiality obligations set forth therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality.
Processingcustomer data is based on the consent provided directly by the same, and on the necessary processing to allow the conclusion of the request, or with the use or consultation of this site by visitors and users who explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Art. 6 paragraph 1) lett. a) the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes; b) the processing is necessary for the execution of a request received from the interested party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same; f) the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
The data controller is Yousef Sharafi , Piazza Re di Roma 10, 00183, Rome. Contact details: Tel. 06.70497456 mail: email@example.com
Purpose of the processing
Possible response to contact requests made by each interested party.
The Owner informs who will process the data provided, mainly directly or through assignment to another person, however in the European context.
The interested party
Pursuant to Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you, obtain an indication of the origin and purposes and methods of treatment, updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation of data processed in violation of the law and has the right to object to the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material.
Exercise of rights, complaint
It is possible to exercise any right described in this section towards the Data Controller, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We remind you that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action based on your request. To exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 can contact the Data Controller by writing to: La Cannoleria Siciliana, Piazza Re di Roma 10, 00183, Rome. Contact details: Tel. 06.70497456 or by email: email@example.com
< strong> Duration of treatment and conservation
In general, La Cannoleria Siciliana keeps your personal data short periods of time, or for the time necessary to execute the request made.